Thursday, March 11, 2010

Because stealing goes in circles

My Six:
1-Tybalt
2-Penguine
3-Me
4-Nyx
5-Tea
6-Roc (the other boy not dating nyx who was present at the fort building. The one I think should date Penguine. I don't know what his name is on Tea's blog, or if he has one)

All 6 people move into the same house…

Who calls a bedroom first?
Me. Because that is always the first thing I do when I move into a place.

Who goes straight to the bathroom to check their make-up?
None of us - I'm the only one who wears make-up, and I don't really check it.

Which person goes to the kitchen first?
Uhm, Nyx and I would probably race each other.

You find out that friend’s number 4 and 6 are in the shower together. Do you care? And what do you do?
I'd be very, very confused considering she has a boyfriend.

Which person has to sleep in the attic?
Roc, because the rest of us are girls and clearly are too cool for the attic. Well, aside from Tybalt, but he's not getting banished to the upper realm of evil and cobwebs for a reason that will soon be obvious.

One room is a pink baby room, wants that room?
Tybalt, because Roc wouldn't want it and none of the girls would get saddled with it. Besides, I'm dating him, not Roc, so it would be Roc's pick.

Who puts up so many posters that you can’t see the wall?
Me. I've started that in my room.... Nyx might beat me to it though.

House Party…(cause we're really the partying sort...)

Who decided to throw a party?
Nyx and I and maybe Tybalt might get roped into it.

Who hides in their room while it’s going on?
Roc

Who ends up making/buying all the food?
Penguine and Me

Who starts a giant game of truth or dare?
Nyx

You find friend number 2 making out with the person you like, what do you do?
Freak out at him, even if they were both drunk. Because I know myself well enough to know I'd be pissed enough to not think about if they are drunk or not.

The Police show up, and friend number 5 called them… are you mad?
Hahahaa no, because she's probably completely correct about them needing to be there if she actually felt the need to call.

You go to your room to sleep thinking everyone was kicked out, but you find some people you don’t know in your bed, now what?
Kick them out, or share with anyone who doesn't have a penis. Or is nick-named Tybalt.


Parents… (The day after your crazy party the parents of you and your friends pay a visit)

Who is grounded first?
Nyx

Who’s parents congratulate them?
Tybalt's dad would, his mom wouldn't

Who is forced to move out for a bit?
Roc, but I feel he would be more likely to volunteer this

Who’s parents don’t care?
Tybalt's dad?


Who blames it on everyone else?
Either we all come to a consensus, or we have a blame party as a whole.

Back at the house…

Friend number 1 borrowed your Pj’s without asking, is that ok?
Oh, completely. As long as I have a camera.

Friend number 4 is blasting music, do you join him/her or shut it off?
Join in - I like her music.

You have an exam tomorrow and friends number 2, 4, and 6 are being very loud, what do you do?
Tell them to shut the hell up. Or just sit around and stew silently.

Friend number 1 is hogging the bathroom all morning…
because he's obviously freshening up for a date with me. well, not really. but i'd like to think so.

Its April fools and someone took all your clothes and hid them, you have school in an hour, what do you do?
Threaten to break up with Tybalt. he'd cave and find them pretty fast.

Friend number 5 lost his cell phone… again!
Well, it would make almost no difference. She barely uses it.

You bought a really cute shirt!! What do you do with it?
Share with the double-x-chromosomes of the house

Friend number 2 bought a dog for the house without telling anyone…
Whine about how she bought a small dog when CLEARLY she should have gotten a big one.

If there was someone singing in the morning who would it most likely be?
Tea. Me. Penguine.

If someone was considered the dad and the mom of the house, who would it be?
Tea. Simply because I can't see anyone else being mature enough considering the company to do it.

If you wanted candy really badly and all of the 5 in the house had some, who would you take it from?
Tybalt, duh

If two people were caught making out in a closet who would it be?
Penguine and Roc (well, i think it would be cute). Not me and Tybalt simply because we're too stylish to use a closet. You might find Edward Cullen in there.

If someone had to watch you brush your teeth (every) morning, who would it be?
I'd hope no one is that sketchy

There was two bags of chips bought at the store, but 20 minutes later they are gone. Who ate them?
Tybalt, because he survives off of chips and air.

Who would hate being in the house the most ?
Roc, because we'd all be distracting. I feel like he could only handle us in small doses... and this is anything but small.

Someone took (brand spanking new) pair of socks that were never worn, who is the thief?
Me, because I never have socks

If there was arguments in the house, who would be the ones arguing?
None of us argue. But if we did, it would be me and Tea debating over the newest behavior we've thought up for Mario.

Who would be the one missing their boyfriend/girlfriend that wasn’t in the house with them?
Nyx, totally.

You walked down stairs in the middle of the night for a glass of water, someone is dancing on the table in their Leopard Thong, who is the crazy one?
Penguine. I'm not sure why, but I think so.

A pillow fight broke through, who started it?
Beats me?

There's a marathon of your favorite tv show, what is it? and who would be watching it with you?
BONES, and Nyx would be watching it with me

Someone made a fort in the laundry room, who was the kid?
Nyx, me, penguine, Roc. we have a thing for blanket forts

There’s a prankster in the house that put plastic on the two toilets in the house, who are the pranksters?
Penguine, because. well. I'm not sure?

The musics too loud, who turned it up?
Nyx or myself

Theres a mouse crawling on the floor all over the house,
a)who is the first one to scream?
b)and who is the one to jump is someones arms?
c)Who would be the one to kill it?

Tea would scream, i would go find a cat, tybalt.... would also probably scream. Sorry, Tea, but he's not THAT manly (slash manly at all). Roc might figure something out - that or we just all sit around and watch it.

Someone's crying, who is it and what happened?
Tybalt, because i stole his candy earlier

Who made pancakes in the morning and almost caught the house on fire?
Tybalt. Definitely Tybalt. <- Amen to that Tea

Who gets sick of each other the fastest in the house?
Roc. He wants out in the first 12 hours.

Someones tanning on the roof who is it?
Tea or Nyx

Who is the tallest in the house?
Tybalt, but I still feel like Tea is taller

Who is the shortest in the house?
Penguine

Who is the loudest?
........me

Who is the clown?
Tea. She kills me with laughter on a regular basis.

Who is the most respectful?
Roc

Who is the one you go to talk to the most?
Nyx, Tea, and Penguine. Depends on the moment.

Who is the one that always comes up with stupid ideas?
Probably me

Who's in bed first?
Tea

If someone woke everyone up with pots and pans who would it be?
not sure

Who is always dancing?
Penguine

Someone has the same sweater as you, so you get mad at them and who is it?
I'm not sure.

You split ice all over the kitchen floor, who would be the one to slip on it first?
....................TEA, hands down.

2 comments:

  1. aahhh, you and tybalt are so cute!!! you need to hug him more often. (your hugs are amazing, btw)

    and omg, i love bones!!! gah, i loved zack. i felt so bad when he left...

    haha about tybalt being unmanly.

    and i feel like for any of these combinations (ginny's, tea's, mine, yours) would make great reality shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. So, I was in all four of these (I spend my free time living in random houses...) and YOU ALL SAID I WOULD SLIP oN THE ICE.

    Bitches. All of you.

    Also, the threatening to breakup with Tybalt would probably be enough for me to phone up Gretchen and have the two of us tear apart the entire house looking for it. Whatever it was. I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete