Monday, February 22, 2010

In Which I Talk

Really, I just wanted a post about nothing in particular. I mean, god knows if I actually had to have something to blog about every time I wrote a post they would be scarcer than they already are - which really is saying something. I mean, goodness knows I get up to enough things in my life that finding something really worth writing about is fairly difficult. So, today's topic would happen to be the Magical Cake Fairy.


No, I'm serious. The Magical Cake Fairy clearly exists. How do I know? I have been visited by this fairy. After all, I woke up this morning and tip-toed tentatively through the kitchen (well, as well as you can possibly tip-toe tentatively whist on crutches) and lo and behold there is a big white box in the kitchen. Well, there is only one thing that anyone could possibly do with a big white box: open the damn thing and check it for bombs. Upon finding none, I had to start salivating, for within was 3/4 of a cake. I had no idea where said cake was from or who produced the chocolate and cream splendor, but obviously I helped myself. So this is a shout out to you, Magical Cake Fairy, for bringing me this mysterious delicious cake.

I shall set to going up several pant sizes immediately.

3 comments:

  1. umm anything slash anyone who brings cake is automatically god. at least while the cake is there.

    so i must conclude that based on your experience kathrya, the magical cake fairy is real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure about that, gretchen. if the teacher from the black lagoon (Mrs. Hirten) brought in cake, i would still question her divinity.

    ReplyDelete