Saturday, February 6, 2010

Disney's Number One Stripper

Because, well, Disney mens are generally hot. I mean, they have to be since they're hooking up with the main characters who are supposed to be gorgeous to the point that Nyx (who will now be referred to as Nyx but tagged as Jackie because I can) would probably start lecturing about "unattainable body image" as she does whenever we walk into anywhere with a picture of a model.


Of course, not that I sit around and converse about wanting to watch Disney characters strip in my free time without any sort of actual reason. I went over to Penguine's house yesterday to watch a movie which then dissolved into being a Disney movie night consisting of Pocahontas, Mulan, Tarzan, and Balto in that order. There is this scene of about .2 seconds in Tarzan in which he rips off his shirt to go and save people/apes in his immensely sexy way which we had to rewatch 2 times which provoke the thought that Tarzan would make the greatest stripper ever. I mean, we've all gotten a great look at the merchandise and it's not like he isn't used to running around almost-naked.

This quickly dissolved into comparing the various Disney boys (my favorite of which is Naveen for the sole reason of his accent being ridiculously sexy) and who would be the best stripper. Tarzan took the #1 spot, of course, with Shan coming after.


I mean, no one who likes running around without a shirt on that much can possibly be a saint.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Confusing everyone about my name is fine with me, as long as I don't develop a split personality because of it and wind up stripping for Tarzan and attempting to save gorillas or something. Because we know I've got nothing on Tarzan, the sexy beast. And THOSE MODELS ARE PHOTOSHOPPED. FOR REALZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaa, don't worry. You and your un-photoshopped glory is good enough for Tarzan any day.

    ReplyDelete