Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Courseplanning

Courses for next year:
1.Free
2.Reading/Writing Fic
3.Irish Lit or Myth and Bible
4.Pre-Calc honors? I really don't know about math. I'll talk to Gnomes/guidance about it.
5.Enviromental (sem. 2)
6.Area Study (no idea which one yet, I vote we all take one together)
7.Being a T.A. for T-RAD's biology B or A class (I need to talk to guidance, but T-RADs she said its okay for me to T.A. her class. I'd almost prefer bio b because then the material is easier/less brushing up on, but I dont want to put up with a bunch of stupid kids on pot.)
8.A.P. Biology or Physics (probs A.P. Bio, I need to talk to T-RADs and my guidance councilor)
9.Marine Bio (sem. 1)
10.Forensics (sem. 1)
11. something else - horticulture maybe? or medical terminology? I'm not sure. I need another class. Or I could just take a second free period. Or I could only be a teacher's assistant for one semester and then take physics as well as A.P. Bio. Or I could take pottery/watercolor/some art class.

4 comments:

  1. we should take myth and bible together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for reading and writing fiction!
    and as far as area studies go, there is a camp in middle east (me, vicky) and another in east asian (gretchen, ginny). I can't remember what you and jackie were leaning towards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've joined the east asian camp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sat word you'll like- petcock.

    It's apparently a valve.

    ReplyDelete