Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Talks with Tybalt

Tybalt:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
whats so bad about running around nude?

Kathrya:
hahahaa
well, I suppose the breeze is nice
but it's fairly cold you know
and its kind of like having a sign on my back screaming PLEASE RAPE ME

Tybalt:
ohhh true true that wouldnt be good....and for the rape part you could just beat them off
no big deal hahaa

Kathrya:
hahaa true
all the same, i think i'll go with modesty.



I loved this too much out of context to not show you guys. :D have fun!

5 comments:

  1. kathrya is back!!!!
    also um wow. you seriously have these conversations. also, RAPE ME is on a separate line so i thought you were telling him some naughty things at first glance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA no. I have no desire to have Tybalt in my pants thanks. And yes, not having homework does wonders for my ability to blog.

    and this is out of context. Well, not that it improves much, but I promise it relates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA. i was very alarmed when at first glance i saw RAPE ME. jealous of your no homework status.

    i love you kathrya. you are hilarious and amazing and what would i do without you... tybalt, well i don't love him, but he's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ain't sayin' nothin.

    (but this is hilarious).

    ReplyDelete