Monday, January 11, 2010

Sharing Stomachs

So, I would like to think that everyone who actually reads this has heard me whine about how Tybalt doesn't eat in front of girls - namely me as I really don't think he knows that many girls well enough to go out and have food with them. Today as a holy-crud-I-don't-want-to-do-any-more-work slash hurray Kathrya can sort of have a life again because her anatomy and physiology project is finally done sort of then Tybalt, Bryant, Jackie and I all went to crumbs. After some deliberating over which cupcakes in which we could indulge ourselves and succumb to the fatness that is gooey cupcakey goodness we sat down.

And then these guys walked in together, around maybe twenty. Wearing pajama pants. And I was so frusterated because my amazing gaydar failed me - I cannot tell if they were straight or not. It was just. So. Frusterating.

But that is completely besides the point. Back to Tybalt being incapable of eating in front of people with superior genetics (aka females) he actually finished the whole cupcake, and proceeded to talk about perhaps getting another one. Which lead to a chat about what the fuck was he doing actually eating, and as Bryant was not eating, clearly they shared stomachs.



Or there is my personal favorite, Jackie's theory: They're the same person. Two different bodies. No biggie.

4 comments:

  1. haha, i laughed when i read it. then i laughed again after reading tea's comment.

    well they basically share the same brain, it only makes sense that they are the same person. duh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're different aspects of the same person. Normally we have them all together in our brains, but in the case of these twins (I refuse to call them by their nickname last name - it brings up not-nice thoughts), these different traits came out in different people. I think that may be the nature (non-scientific of course) of twinhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was I calling them, the vaseline twins? I forget.

    also, my word was billy. THAT'S A REAL WORD WHAT IS UP WITH THIS?!

    ReplyDelete