Saturday, January 2, 2010

A night out turned into a night in

Good god I'm tired. And am saying I'm going to bed right after this, but probably won't.

Today was more or less the normal hectic life of mine, I smuggled Columbus's skis to him from right under my dad's nose - which took talent considering I was in the garage and he was right above me. (Which means he could hear every little thump.) I spent a cautious while hunting down my older brother's gear, and then had to spend an hour moving things so I could get to the skis and then had to take them out and compare them to his boots so that I could find the right ones as they weren't labled. Without my dad knowing. It went well, especially considering he came in in the middle of it at which point I prended to be putting crap in my car. I found two skis which could be my brother's and then had to get them up to redding and come back and replace the other one without dad missing them. I deserve a super secret stealth not-aisian ninja award.

Tybalt came over today for several hours instead of me going out skating, since my dad decided it was much to cold for that to happen. Which was really obnoxious. But we played mario party for a few hours and then hit facebook (I talked to people as me on his facebook, and we argued on it too, so now he looks tri-polar. Tri because my little brother wrote stuff too. I find it hysterical. Tybalt.... not so much, but he let me do it. Suprising, not going to lie.) And my little brother showed us some stuff on the internet which was funny... he was hanging out with us all night aside from the next bit because he's awesome. Then we left and drove to the beach, but at the time we got there it was eleven so we both had to go right home. Which is okay, cause it was cold.

Except I have a sweatshirt from my dad that is sooooo warm and fuzzy it's rediculous.

Me loves. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I'm looking at your facebook and Tybalt's facebook right now, and I'm literally in hysterics.

    The comments argument on one of your statuses is a win (suck cheesy balls!). I also love that Dino looks at the status of "HIIIIIIIIIII TYBALT!" and said "I don't get it."

    such woeful obliviousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fuzzy clothing articles!!!

    meow mix, i'm not sure who she is on your blog, has tall FUZZY socks at jackie's house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Tea. ;D And that particular comment would be courtesy of the conquourer. I enjoyed the whole thing... and just took up his page having a conversation with my best friend.

    Poor boy.


    AND FUZZY SOCKS WIN i have a pair lying around somewhere. So warm and snuggly <3

    ReplyDelete