Sunday, January 3, 2010

Homework: Nine hours and Counting

I need a break. I like, haven't had breaks. Well, that's not entirely fair. I did get a break at two in order to go to my friend's boy scout thing which was boring and I was actually wishing I was doing homework, but he's a family friend and essentially family so I didn't mind. And then I went to the Princess and the Frog for the third time with Penguine. Which none of you will know who that is, and I'll explain in school. And then I got home and had dinner. But other than that I was working with a few facebook checks, none of which lasted more than five minutes (Tea, I was at dinner when you were trying to talk to me, but to answer that question, no, that's perfectly normal. And in a non-sketchy straight way, yes, yes you do have a nice butt. So don't worry ^^- )

But those (and this) are all the breaks I had today. I didn't even have food today aside from dinner and popcorn at the movie.

I suppose I shouldn't be bitching since I know some of you get more work. But I'm not looking forward to running on fumes this week. Sigh.


Back to the grindstone :(

3 comments:

  1. is this the friend I'm going to counties with? somehow in that case it's amusing to me that his boy scout thing was boring.

    how do you have nine hours of homework???!!! is this your entire break's worth of homework packed into one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so annoying. it feels like we never even left for a vacation!

    ugh tea, we have spanish first thing tomorrow. don't remind me!

    ReplyDelete