Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hearts, Stars, and Rainbows

Ohooo be jealous of my cleverly conceptualized title. (I'm not really sure I can get away with using conceptualized there, but that is rather besides the point. It's nice alliteration.) It really has nothing to do with today aside from the word stars which I was thinking about and then the lucky charms song hopped into my head like a particularly peppy pink rabbit.

Well this is mainly because the aforementioned stargazing attempt to watch a meteor shower was an utter failure due to the distinctly large amount of clouds that happened to decide it was a good idea to fill up the sky. Rather depressing. Although there were some more, amusing highlights to the day which made it all even out. I got two chocolates from Tybalt today, a distinct improvement from the poor lonesome single chocolate obtained yesterday, which was happy. Oh and the Midwestern State attempted to hit a volleyball and instead succeeded in falling over quite artfully (not at all) and landing with a thump. Tea and I had a very hard time quieting our ensuing bout of laughter... it was really quite the stunt. Which reminds me of Tea's actually rather well covered up trip down the stairs previously in the morning. She, unlike the Midwest, succeeded in staying upright and had a rather catchy little saying, which I unfortunately forgot the direct quote to.

Clearly I need to work on this whole deal.

hmmm. I had more to say, but I am sure it will show up later when I get bored of doing work and need something with which to kill time. Which is actually the main reason this is actually being updated. I'm so proud of me. :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't trip, I fall with style.

    I love your voice in this, by the way. And Midwestern State is a kind of awesome nickname. I think I like it when you make them up, even if I only understand like half of what you say. Also, I love that Tybalt is the only person whose nickname you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly find it somewhat depressing that it's almost the only name I know. (I am aware of the name of his hip-pal, aka the twin) It's like Bryson. Glad to get some serious approval on the nickname front though, I figured you would figure that one out. Dead giveaway. :)

    Seriously though, I really DO need to learn these names. OH I know who Mario is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't know your gym class and am right now exhausted, please inform me, in code, as to the identity of Midwestern State.

    ReplyDelete