Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To the left, to the left

No, not everything you own in the box to the left. :) Try moving your eyes to the left! Look at the snazzy pixel me I did. I figured given this is the internet perhaps putting something similar to how I actually look would be a bad thing so I turned myself into a redhead giving a piggy-head-ride to an oversized black rabbit. (Well, according to the original artist, it's actually in the action of sucking my brain out. But my brain is so fried I don't have one, so it'll have to settle for the ride instead.) This is what I do instead of homework, because I swear to all that is furry and adorable that my brain will implode the next sentence of anatomy I read. Sigh :( Back to work! (Also if you click it it'll take you to the base. I just edited a base because I didn't have enough time/motivation to do it myself from scratch.)

Also, sidenote my computer's colors are a bit off from well, everyone else's it seems. So I apologize if its mindbogglingly saturated and just doesn't look like that on mine.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, this is sooo exciting!!! another person has a blog!!!

    i'm freaking out right now

    ReplyDelete