Saturday, November 21, 2009

So. Fucking. Epic.

Is essentially the story of my weekend so far, so be prepared for an insanely long post.

Let us start with friday, shall we? Well, Jackie and I were supposed to go to a party, but we got there and it sucked. It was not only a total sausage fest with about two girls other than us, one of whom was the sibling of the host, but if you didn't want to get high there was nothing to do. So after about oh maybe twenty seconds and one massive second-hand-pot headache that made me completely positive I did NOT want to be here I turn to Jackie and am like, "HEY, lets go to the beach with people?" After about five seconds, she consents and we round up Excitable Asian and her lover boy, Short-Asian-Boy (SAB) and a few of his friends he decides to bring and head to the beach. Hilarities ensue on the car ride which are then followed by us all climbing up onto the roof with some vodka and beer. In retrospect, it was not a good move to drink on a roof, but no one got drunk (SAB was the only one even buzzed because he has ZERO tolerance) and I discovered straight vodka taste like cough syrup and spat it out. I will admit to some sips of beer which were almost all followed by Jackie taking the can or SAB wanting some but for those of you who are worried, I had maybe a quarter of the can TOPS. Not even buzzed. Points for me.

Anyway, after a while we all decided it was time to go to the playground and after some swinging an epic game of truth or dare commenced. Some of the better dares: I recieved a lap dance from SAB, Jackie gave SAB a lap dance, I have now kissed both Jackie and SAB on the cheek, SAB's friend has been kissed on the elbow by both me and Jackie and I slapped his ass. SAB called up someone and left a message professing his undying love, my hair got chewed on, and Lover Boy mooned a car. SAB also had to play a stripper and strip down to his boxers while his friend had to run around with his pants down to his ankles. A lot of fun was had. :)

Anyway, at some point during all this we decided to go to the Diner after being joined by more of SAB's friends. Thus I had Lover Boy drive my car because although ample time had passed and I hadn't even been buzzed it was legal for him to drive people and I didn't want to take a chance with someone else in the car. We arrived at the Diner and had wonderful conversations before leaving as the entirety of our school started to drift in - great timing for leaving on our part. I am proud of us.

Anyway, I took SAB to his friend's house (not the one present for Truth or Dare) and Jackie drove his friend there. (I was driving again because it was like two and a half hours since several sips of alcohol. So I figured it was all through me and besides felt fine.) Except her key was bent and they had to unbend it in order for her to be able to actually use her car, thus SAB and I got to his friend's house way before them. Of course since the tech party was being held there and his friend had yet to arrive SAB didn't want to go in, thus as a result we sat in my car with my windows open and the music on so loud my car was shaking a bit. Needless to say we got a lot of strange looks as people poured into the party. Actually, when Jackie and SAB's friend arrived SAB climbed out of my window to get out of the car, apparently deciding that the door was overrated.... and after this Jackie and I returned to her place in time for curfew and sleep.

Needless to say, it was quite the epic friday night.

On to saturday.

First I slept until eleven (still surprized Jackie didn't wake me up), then post breakfast, chatter, and attempting to contact Tea to drag her along with us, we made cookies after which we randomly showed up at Tybalt and Bryant's house. Like, literally randomly. We drove there with cookies and then I texted Tybalt to check his driveway and had him call Bryant out once he got out there. Needless to say, they appriciated the cookies and then invited us inside. We all hung out for a while before Jackie left to go witness horrible literature in movie format and I stayed put. (According to Tybalt I was there for five hours. I wouldn't know, didn't bother to do the math.) Anyway, more epic conversations were had and then I left because it was my little brother's birthday. Post birthday dinner and cake an epic debate took place (it's on the scrabble board picture on facebook if anyone feels like reading it) resulting in Excitable Asian and Tybalt deciding they will fight. Apparently it's actually happening, all that lacks is a date - and I for one think Tybalt will loose.







Two final thoughts:
Apologies for the lack of particularly good writing; whenever I have a lot to say my writing skizzles pretty much go to hell. And finally, kudos to anyone who actually read all this hahahahhaa

4 comments:

  1. You revealed the name of our school. Please change it. Now commencing to read the rest of the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my life was as amazing as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for trying to drag me along. Next week (and for all following weeks) I can be dragged, since the show will be over.

    I read that entire conversation this morning and laughed hysterically, then decided that it would be weird for me to randomly comment on the end of it, so I didn't, but, seriously, 91 posts in under 24 hours is impressive.

    And I totally know who the love-profession was to! I have such amazing sources.

    And I love that you'll drive with a blood alcohol content probably over .02 or whatever is allowed, or with SAB in your car, but not after curfew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i second julie.

    i'm almost kinda jealous of how amazing you are kaythra. now scratch that. i'm SO jealous of you. and your amazing rubix cube skills.

    so bascially, kaythra: you're just so awesome and amazing, and just a really cool person.

    ReplyDelete