Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Use Your Head

I'm beginning to be positive that volleyball is really quite the epic sort of pastime. The Midwestern State used his head - quite literally - in a particularly snazzy fluke in which he headed the volleyball. I would laugh at him, but I'm rather jealous of his skills since the last time my head came in contact with a volleyball (too recently for my taste) I used my face. Honestly, how do I acquire these top-of-the-head skills? Speaking of heads, Excitable Asian almost got pegged in the head by the Midwest when he was attempting to chuck the volleyball back to the sever, but she ducked at the last moment. Clearly, we do almost too good of a job using our heads during gym class.

Speaking of the Midwest, Friend A - now named Jackie because I figured it out GO ME - made up with her Y Chromosomes today. I'm so proud of her! Yay for drama being solved!

This reminds me, I did not get chocolate from Tybalt today. Although I did get mauled by sophomore-pal-who-can't-be-single-for-more-than-two-milliseconds. It was rather entertaining although I was temporarily drowned in a sea of boy-I-would-never-go-out-with. It was also probably the reason I did not get chocolate as I was so busy being mauled I think Tybalt passed me. (I didn't actually SEE him so I wouldn't know, but whatever) OH and teacher-from-the-black-lagoon-who-teaches-government will be out for a week in December. I had a very hard time not crying tears of pure joy upon finding this lovely little gold nugget of news. I do believe that December is going to be a very, very, very good month. :)

2 comments:

  1. agreed, although that was the week I was planning to get swine flu. I suppose I'll have to reschedule. Also, said teacher was extremely upset that 1/5 of my class was absent on speech day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's excitable asian? please explain to me the nicknames, preferably in person tomorrow.

    oh, in case you don't know who i am, half my name is in gretchen

    :)

    ReplyDelete