Friday, November 27, 2009

That's what she said....

...essentially defines all the sounds coming from the next room, and it works too because about half of it a female really is saying. "I'm gonna have to make out with myself!" being the latest quote. Why do I know this, and moreover what other room am I talking about considering usually my room is the basement so there IS no room next door. Well, I'm down south for thanksgiving along with my younger brother and my older brother's girlfriend and the computer happens to be outside the older monster's room. Needless to say the door is closed and they are both inside. I suppose I would remove myself but that would make it difficult to go write this blog entry, and, more importantly, I really don't feel like doing work tonight. (Although I am very well aware that as soon as this is finished I will end up working. Sigh. I hate missing school.)


Actually, I just got hungry which means I'm going to post this and finish it later. Perhaps when I come back the lovebirds will have found something more, um, productive and less reproductive to do with themselves. (Not that they are having sex. Trust me they aren't that stupid.)

1 comment: