Monday, November 30, 2009

A Very Welcoming Return

Well, I think my love meter is at a record high today. :) For cereals, I've never felt so loved after coming back from an illness, I think I was tacklehugged today more times than should even be somewhat legal. It meant a lot of screams of delight and surprise to the dismay of anyone whose ears were too close to my general vicinity, but I rather enjoyed the whole thing. I feel a bit sorry for Tybalt who I apparently totally blew off according to Tea since I was busy having a reunion with her and Gretchen, but I didn't even know he was there, so poor boy. I'll talk to him later tonight anyway haha he'll live. Which somehow actually reminds me, I would like someone to please give me a magic do-my-buttloads-of-work wand since I have so much to make up. I knew about about half of it, and actually got a lot done, but now that I have even more I'm like OH boi kill me nowz. Especially because I went and bombed a math thingy today and since I had to go do it during her class period (teacher rules they're kinda odd in some ways) I now have to make up this big assignment. Not particularly looking forward to it, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Anyway, sometimes I wonder about some of the sophomores I know as my welcome back greeting from one of them was like "*HUGS* I MISSED YOU LETS HAVE SEX *attempts to slap my ass but misses and catches my leg*" My response: "Haha oh boy, maybe next week." *we part ways* I feel an odd sense of achievement that I can joke with people about them being in my pants. And then I remember that I have this joke with a lot of people, all of whom are female aside from that one sophomore for whom it is essentially a greeting. I feel pretty much like a pimp, guys WANT to get as much action as I clearly can manage. Hot damn.






OH and very important gossip not for Tybalt/Bryant's ears or someone shall probably die, although who depends on the circumstances. Anyway, the creator of one of my nicknames who shall be nicknamed, uhm, Bunnie (I promise that there is a legitimate sort of reasoning behind that nickname, if you think about it it works) and I are talking again. Not that we ever weren't talking; its just last year while each of us liked one of the Tybalt/Bryant twins and we hung out a lot for a short period of time before randomly stopping. Not that we got in a fight or anything, just we stopped liking them and thus no longer needed to confer in the corner about their every move, the result being we went back to our various friends but still remained on good terms. Anyway, she's in my french class and math class this year so we talk a little bit and after French today she needed to go see her track coach and took me with her. Which isn't the interesting part. The interesting part is what comes next - as we're walking back down the stairs our coversation goes something like this (it's the jist, I don't remember the exact words):

"SO. You know Tybalt? You know how you liked him?"

"Mhmm. I don't like him anymore. Although oddly now that I don't like him we talk a lot. Anyway, what about him?"

"WELL I didn't mean this in a sort of taking turns way, like I mean I didn't start this because you stopped, but after you didn't like him anymore and I didn't like Bryant I sort of liked Tybalt a bit over the summer and such. But like, I don't know if I really did/how much whatever but we were talking a texting a lot so I figured what the hell and we were at this pool party and I asked him to counties because yea. But like if you wanted to ask him to counties I didn't mean to take him from you and if you wanna go with him I'll totally step down and stuff." (this is me doing a quick summary, she was really vauge and it's pretty much the jist of what I got from what she said)

"Hahahahahaa, well, first of all, I feel very loved about how you'd do that. But second, don't worry. I'm not asking him to counties. I'm not planning on going."

"But, ugh, Kathrya, like, I mean, if you really wanted to you totally can. I dunno if I really wanna go with him like I don't regret asking but I don't knooooooooooow."

"Trust me it's fine. Just go together and enjoy it. Although I was pretty surprised you didn't ask Bryant. I think the whole world was surprised."

"Hahaha I know, but I mean, it was TWO YEARS and he never grew a pair and asked me out. Sometimes I wonder if he's annoyed I didn't ask him but whatever, that ship has sailed."

"Hahahaaahaa, yea, much agreed. Anyway, don't worry too much about counties. It will be totally fine :)"

And that's more or less about it. :D

9 comments:

  1. I can see why you don't want Tybalt/Bryant to hear about this.

    And she's always struck me as a Bunnie. It's a very wasp-y sort of name. Although I actually call her Nancy in my neck of the woods. And you didn't have nearly enough 'likes' inserted into her dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA
    wait, were bryant and bunnie slash nancy ever friends?

    and you give great hugs kathrya. you know, girls tend to give better hugs than guys...in general. like i've never hugged adam slash richard.

    but once again, welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have substantially more practice. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen two guys hug each other, and I've never seen them do it as a a daily greeting sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I have learned another of tessa's names :o this feels very very cool. I might get around to changing it, I might not. I just wanted something that would be painfully obvious as to who it was hahaa


    and well, that's no excuse! i know guys who are rather adept at giving stellar hugs its quite nice. just those two FAIL EPICALLY at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha tea, i'll never forget your description of benny as "not among those who fear the man-hug." Best. description. ever. Also, i find nancy to be an equally wasp-y name!
    @ gretchie: i've been purposely hugging Richard whenever i see him to give him lessons. but apparently this has caused tierra, among others, to believe we are dating, so that might stop. or continue, to keep alienating people!

    In other news, this explains why Tybalt was complaining to me about how Bunnie/Nancy wouldn't let him go to sleep. I was like, say "NEED BED NOW BYE TTYL." He tried it, and it failed, as she said, "WAIT ONE MORE MINUTE THEN I'LL LET YOU GO!!"
    yay, gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is this tessa you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  7. kathyra you liar you did NOT respond to my post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH POO I thought I did. :C I was thinking of Tea's I APOLOGISE FOR BEING A LIARRRRRRRRR.

    But I do not see how that explains much? What does this newest counties gossip have to do with not allowing Tybalt to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought he didn't sleep anyways...?

    ReplyDelete