Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Road Racing, but not quite

Well, I think I have found a new perk of going to the diner and such. The only male who came with us (someone care to share his online name? -It has been shared, I now dub thee Adam-) and I happened to be going the same way in order to get to our respective houses. The end result: we were behind and in front of each other and spent a great deal of time waving to each other and looking at each other through rearview mirrors/back windows depending on who was in front at the moment.

I for one was very entertained, and rather sad when he made a left and I went straight. I am looking forward to doing this next week. :)

4 comments:

  1. so jealous...i wish i could drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard on my blog, Adam on Gretchen's.
    And it was a good time. In the future, I should carry my wallet for cases of impromptu diner visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. You should fully expect me to randomly haul you out of math team to join us sometimes. :)

    And I feel like he's more of an Adam, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will participate in that hauling! Although, there is a possibility now that we could go on Wednesdays (if that is better for everyone else, such as Tea). This is because my sailing meeting consisted of everyone else bombarding Kent (made up this name. he's the boy whose party we ditched two weeks ago) and trying to figure out who asked him to counties, while he and I just laughed and enjoyed their aggravation. Actually, sophomore-girl-who-annoys-the-hell-out-of-me-and-denies-reading-my-text-messages said, "OMG I BET YOU GUYS ARE GOING TOGETHER!! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Which was funny, because apparently a certain Japanese kid told Kent to ask me. So, conclusions: sailing team finds Kent's secret, nonexistent love life far more interesting than sailing tactics, and Kent is now a girl.

    Meeting was disbanded 40 minutes early on account of no one talking about sailing. I vote diner next week!

    ReplyDelete