Wednesday, December 2, 2009

After School Antics

I for one am quite proud of myself. I do not think I failed the math thing I had to make up today (actually it was really easy, I'm not sure why my friends in the class found it so difficult) which is good. And SAB (short asian boy) and Tybalt along with one or two of SAB's friends were good enough to walk me to the math department - they even made it up all the flights of stairs. This turned out to be rather amusing as SAB produced chocolate and candy pretty much out of thin air in order to peg Tybalt. I ended up collecting a piece of chocolate which, needless to say, gave me the strength to survive said math thing. Then, as I was walking out to my car upon finishing I realized OH LOOK, Tea is parked four spaces from me. Knowing she was at a math meet, I very stealthily (as in, not at all) wrote her a note and stuck it on her windshield. I hope I brightened her day. :D

Then, as I was driving home I saw the COOLEST CAR EVER. IT HAD A FACE!!!! No, not drawn on it, but the lights resembled eyes way more than they should and there was a definitive lump for a nose and a very mouth-like mouth. (Not quite sure what else the mouth would be like, but you never can be too careful.) It was powered by electricity which resulted in it being basically the front seat and then cutting off with a box that couldn't stop reminding me of a car fanny-pack attached to the back. Oh, and it was lime green and driven by a geezer. Made. My. Day.

After this I ended up skating and, feeling guilty for not deciding to do track, decided to do a track workout. Only on the ice. It was about two laps of the rink essentially sprinting, with the equivalent of a quick jog for one lap in between repeated for an hour and a half minus the slacking I usually do along with breaks other than one in which layers were removed. At the end I went a bit faster during each interval for those during the last ten minutes as I had achieved a runners high only on skates (skater's high?)... and now I am off the high, sore, and probably not regretting it.... until tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. that's so funny how everyone gives you chocolate.

    haha, the car sounds really funny and cool :)

    how come you're not doing indoor? csardas will be sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. My stomach and I rather enjoy it :)

    And I'm not doing indoor because I hate it. I only have one even which is ten seconds long - and that's if you aren't good at it. I don't even like the event too much. Besides, I actually want to skate (and currently have motivation hahaa) so I figured why the hell not just do that instead ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA!! Yesterday i left a ticket on YOUR windshield!! we should start a chain! shotty putting one on the lime green car!

    ReplyDelete