Thursday, December 10, 2009

Texts From Tonight

So. I actually have something to write about. :) I didn't really say much the last few days because I was busy being angsty and blah blah blah with the whole drill about my horse and life and whatever.

So, here we have some amazing texts from tonight. Enjoy!

Tybalt: Hahahahahaaa it just said on my phone "unable to send text message to god"


Ginger: The people i'm babysitting for have sparkly tissues. Seriously. They have glitter in them.
Kathrya: Good lord how does that work??
Ginger: You have to see it. I have no idea. But I am going to steal one to show you.
Kathrya: Yes!!! I love you :) do show!!
Ginger: Haha ok. Stealing one now. I was looking at them and I was like are those SPARKLY?! I thought I was going crazy.
Kathrya: Those are edward cullen in tissue form... and sans the pedophilia.



Tybalt: Haha yea I am but its still cold lol...and the taxi should be coming any minute so I have to be by the door.
Kathrya/Tea: Kathrya says why don't your parents pick you up? Tea says lol makes you sound illiterate.
Tybalt: Tybalt says both my parents aren't home and I'm really confused how a taxi can be 35 min late when the station is 5 min away. (This one you perhaps needed to be there. But I think it was amusing enough as a stand alone to qualify.)




Kathrya: Be proud of me. I just walked into a wall because of that. Are you serious?
Columbus: Haha and yea I got hit by a car. We can have a club!
Kathrya: God, aren't we such awesome siblings? The Conqueror gets run over by bycicles, you get run over by cars, and I walk into walls. We're pretty much kick ass.
Columbus: Damn. We've got is all just about covered.

(Also, for clarification, Columbus is my older brother, The Conqueror is my younger brother, and Ginger is from my old town.)

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh yay!!!
    1. you posted.
    2. your brothers' names. I luff them. I feel like such a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not really sure i understood what was going on, but the sparkly tissues sound really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kathrya, are you evvvvveeer going to post again? (I don't care that it's only been three days)

    ReplyDelete