Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Princess and the Frog

So, I'm a little excited because Wah and I were talking about boys, and liking people but not wanting to like them, and friends and dating, and basically life, and I mentioned Tybalt and told her who he was and she thinks Tybalt is kinda cute, so when we all go to the Princess and the Frog they both are coming with and I told her to talk to him a bit to see if she likes Mr. I Live And Breathe Awkward. And if she does I'm going to start trying to set them up, which totally excites me. But first it's up to Wah.

Anyway, moving on. The date for this whole deal seems to be Friday, probably at about 5ish or 6ish. Who can go?

Edit: Hm, I'd forgotten about candlelight. Who is doing it?? If a lot of you are does anyone have objections to during the day tomorrow and probably thus having the theatre to ourselves? (Those of us not candlelighting could perhaps just hang out tomorrow or something instead.)

4 comments:

  1. Wah stands for with-an-h. She's this really awesome sophomore I know. I'll tell you in school :) And GOODIE, I'll let everyone know the showtimes as soon as I know... which won't be until tomorrow since the theatre doesn't put up its friday times on Fandango until friday. Stupid, but there you have it. (We'll be going to the one by my house just over the border.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am candlelighting, as well as going to a track meet on Saturday. The only time I'm really free is Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete