Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rawr.

I am SO angry right now. Okay, well, not as much anymore, now it's just settled into an unpleasant feeling in my stomach that shall persist for as long as it takes for things to be fixed. As most of you know, I own a horse, Rose. Due to extenuating circumstances I sort of half-own her right now (she was a casualty of my mom moving down south) and she was, in a legally questionable deal, sent to live at Larkspur Farm as my lawyer is BFF's with the owner despite the fact she was supposed to be sent down with my mom. They haven't been taking care of her despite various things on my part to try to get their asses moving but today I got there and was walking her out of her stall to see her walking very strangely. Well, it doesn't take a genius to tell that a horse is lame when they're that bad, and the entire time I was grooming her she wasn't putting her weight on her right hind unless she absolutely had to. So I got one of the girls who works there to trot her out for me and GOOD GOD I've loved and been with her for seven years and I've never seen her that lame. Christ. It's essentially everything I've been telling them to fix plus blatant not caring/absolutely no ability to take care of a horse culminating into her foot. I mean, I understand life is screwy and they are kinda using her to make as much money as fast as they can, but REALLY. REALLY. I don't want my fucking horse screwed around with.

The worst part is other than throwing a shit fit with the owner I can't actually DO anything. Which means those dib shits will probably let it get worse since for it to heal she needs to not be ridden (which means loosing money because she's not avalible for lessons) and she needs bute every night instead of just once in a while (which costs money) and she needs her hocks injected really badly (which means more money) which is exactly why none of its going to happen.

I wish they would stop being bitches long enough to actually fucking learn how the hell to take care of a horse.


Dicks.

5 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry about Rose, Kathyra. Maybe if you offer to pay for part of the cost of bute and hocks injection, the owners will be more pliable? I'm not sure how expensive that stuff is. I know that they should be the ones paying for it, since they're keeping her, but if they're gonna be dipshits then it might be worth it for the sake of your horse. Also, maybe you could ask your lawyer about it, though i'm not sure how often you have that opportunity. I'm really sorry and i hope she gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!!! i'm so sorry kathrya!! :(
    i really have no idea how to take care of a horse but i will try my hardest to send positive energy (if you believe in that kinda thing) towards rose. or you can bring excitable asian and threaten to beat them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAA it's my laywers fault she even HAS my horse. The pair of them plus my dad did the whole thing. I e-mailed them today and am going up with a camera on tuesday. If nothings changed there will be videos and pictures and my mom is calling the ASPCA for animal abuse. (Because it is animal abuse. She can't bear weight on one of her legs due to overwork - she went from fine to crippled in literally about two weeks.) It's not the first thing that's happened either ugh. what bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just pissed i didn't bring my camera with me today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to stick it to the man, Kathyra!! And if excitable asian is too busy with her hubby, i will happily step in for bold and saucy beatings-up.

    ReplyDelete