Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Break FINALLY :)

I shall have time to post again! God, I just got soooo mauled by work the last few weeks - most of my teachers were subscribing to the pre-break cram. I mean, I still have a lot of work over the break, but I have time to do it.

I'm not going to bother going over all the time that I missed since a) I don't remember it all, and b) I forgot what B was. SO, we shall skip to today, which was more important anyway.

I was supposed to go see the Princess and the Frog round three with Tybalt, Tea, Wah, and (of course) myself today, but at the last minute I got a text from my dad informing me that my grandma had shown up and I needed to be home for dinner which happened to be at the same time as the move. There goes that plan. Not that the day was a loss, Never-Single-Sophomore, Jackie, his friend who I have yet to make up a name for, and I all went skating before going to go see Avatar in 3-D. It was SOOOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOO good!!!!!! I won't give you guys any spoilers, but I will say this: the graphics were GORGEOUS and totally worth the extra money that they spent; I loved the plotline as well. It was just a generally good movie and the effects were actually worth the extra two dollars. Shocker, right?

After this, we retired to Tea's house for a bit to nom on cookies, made by her and Gretchen, and then I had to leave for dinner while Jackie stayed. I was going to go back for movie watching, but I'm exhausted, so am planning to retire to bed instead. <3 Love you all, nighty night!

4 comments:

  1. Jackie called literally as soon as you hung up the phone to tell me that she was wayyyy too tired to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, good thing then. I went to bed at 8:30 last night I was so dead.... and you looked like you were about dropp off. sleep time for everyone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, i did call. and i did go to sleep...for two hours, at which point i woke up and had Day, Part 2, until three a.m. But I doubt any of you would have been up for that anyway :)

    also, my verification word is cheneys. I didn't know you could pluralize the worst thing ever.

    ReplyDelete