Saturday, December 5, 2009

Movie Night

Edit: Thanks to Tea telling me comments are broken, I fixed them. All by myself. I feel so cool.

Well, originally today I was supposed to teach Jackie to skate along with Tybalt and Bryant. Unfortunately, due to weather from hell I couldn't get a ride (I'm not allowed to drive when there is too much snow or ice or whatever) and besides, Jackie wasn't too enthused about skating outside in the freezing rain/sad excuse for snow. However no one felt like being in for the night and not doing anything, so we compromised and ended up at my place for some mario party and a movie. Only mario party didn't happen due to a lack of the right type of controllers, so we settled for brawl (which none of us were particularly good at - hurray for button mashing). I lost horribly most of the time, but won once, Jackie won a few times I think, and both Tybalt and Bryant won once and were utterly defeated by my younger brother around twice.

The movie of choice ended up being I love you, Man, which, needless to say, was hysterical. Although, I have come to the conclusion that I need a bigger couch... still, we managed to smush four people on it somewhat effectively. Bryant was on one end with Jackie next to him, then myself, and then Tybalt. Although earlier in the evening I was sprawled out over the three of them until my butt got too heavy for Jackie to hold up, a position that was kind of amusing as my dad came home and I scurried off the couch as I didn't feel like explaining to my dad why I was sprawled over Jackie and two boys. Not a conversation I want to have with him - at all. I'm surprised he even let the guys in the house. Still not sure how on earth that happened, but not going to question it - for now.

Overall I think it was a successful night of that's what she said and general bonding.... and god my little brother is awesome. He was sliding around on his stomach after the movie ended. I have taught him well. :)

Anyway, this is the part where I go crash. Much love, peace out

3 comments: